Six places from Udmurtia were included to the winners of the TOP-1000 Russian cultural and tourist brands competition. The head of the republic Alexander Brechalov announced it on the VKontakte social network.
- Karamas-Pelga village won the Art Cluster category;
- Udmurt national drink vars won the Gastronomy category;
- Lopsho Pedun and Tol Babay – the Images category;
- Sarapul – the Settlements category;
- Bashenin's dacha in Sarapul – the Buildings category.
In total, 1,578 applications, images, traditions and crafts, events, gastro-brands, and creative clusters were submitted for the TOP-1000 cultural and tourist brands of Russia competition. 336 brands from 77 regions of the country became the winners.
You can get acquainted with the projects on the website живоенаследие.рф. The participants will be awarded at the festival on July 2.