58 projects from Udmurtia won the second competition of Presidential Grants Fund in 2020. This was reported by the press office of the head and government of the republic.
The total amount of grants is more than 56 million rubles.
In total, 195 projects were submitted to the second competition of Presidential Grants Fund in 2020 from Udmurtia. This is a record number of applications for our region. Also we commited a record number of winners and the largest amount for Udmurtia for the entire duration of the contest
The competition participants were offered 16 grant directions.
Udmurtia was represented in 13 of them:
- Support for projects in the field of science, education, enlightenment – 33;
- Support for projects in the field of culture and art – 29;
- Health protection of citizens, promotion of a healthy lifestyle – 28;
- Social services, social support and protection of citizens – 25;
- Preservation of historical memory – 21;
- Support for youth projects, the implementation of which covers the types of activities provided for in Article 31.1 of the Federal Law of January 12, 1996 No. 7-FZ “On Non-Profit Organizations” – 20;
- Support for family, motherhood, fatherhood and childhood – 15;
- Environmental protection and animal welfare – 8;
- Development of civil society institutions – 6;
- Strengthening interethnic and interreligious harmony – 6;
- Protection of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen, including the protection of the rights of prisoners – 2;
- Support for projects in the field of science, education, enlightenment (long-term project) – 1;
- Development of civil society institutions (long-term project) – 1.
There are among the winning projects: “The choir triad: dedicated to the 100th anniversary of Udmurtia statehood!”, “Accessible sport – Accessible environment”, “TAU +” educational landing, “Dreamers” blind theater, Development of psychological and volunteer care for palliative patients and their to families.
The winners of the second wave of the competition will be able to start implementing their projects on July 1.
On June 16, 2020, the third competition of the Presidential Grants Fund 2020 was launched for organizations fighting the effects of coronavirus.
Recall that Udmurtia received 35.2 million rubles in the first competition of the Presidential Grants Fund in 2020.