Branded pens and letterheads for writing the Total dictation (6+) are being given away in the libraries of Izhevsk. The press office of the town administration reported it.
A participant of the action can write a dictation at home on a special letterhead and using a branded pen, and then hand it over for verification at one of the points.
Branded items are issued in the following institutions:
- Library named after F. Vasiliev, 22, 50 let Pionerii St.;
- CML named after N. Nekrasov, 158 Vadim Sivkov St.;
- CMCL named after M. Gorky, 216 Udmurtskaya St.;
- Library No.24, 108 Vorovskogo St.;
- Library named after I. Nagovitsyna, 181, 9 Janvarya St.;
- Library named after Pastukhova, 6, 50 let Octyabrya Sq.;
- Library named after L. Tolstoy, 18 Voroshilov St.;
- Library No.23, 56a, 40 let Pobedy St.;
- Library named after M. Jalil, 1Sadovaya St.;
- Library named after F.G. Kedrova, 48, 1st Tverskaya St.;
- Library named after V. Mayakovsky, 28 Novostroitelnaya St.
Recall that the Total dictation (6+) will be written on October 17 in Udmurtia.